Pascal's Math 175
Syllabus (includes schedule, grade distribution, policies, etc.)
Center For Student Success Tutoring Information
Survey Data from the first week of this class: (xlsx | pdf)
Flowchart for Confidence Intervals: (pdf)
Downloadable Tables: Standard Normal (z) | t | Chi-Square | Correlation
If you wish to produce histograms in Excel, you must install the Data Analysis option in the Data tab.
Here's how you can get it:
1.Right click anywhere in the tab menus
2. Select "Customize Quick Access Toolbar..."
3. In the window that opens, choose Add-Ins from the menu on the left.
4. Click "Anaylsis ToolPak," which will highlight the row in which it appears.
5. At the bottom of the window, click "Go..."
6. In the window that appears, activate the buttons for Analysis ToolPak and for Analysis ToolPak VBA.
7. Click OK